experts in school trips & residential tours
The School Travel Company is a market-leading specialist of school and youth group travel. We offer educational and residential tours for school, youth and college groups to destinations throughout Europe, Asia and the UK and have a vast range of itineraries available.
Our ‘ready made’ itineraries ensure you benefit from our experience but we’re always happy to tailor-make a school trip specifically to suit you.
We strive to offer the very best value, always.
For up-to-date travel advice, visit the Foreign Travel Advice page on www.gov.uk
“My account manager was extremely efficient and guidance throughout was thorough and friendly. I will definitely use again!”
“From the moment that you book the service that you receive is exceptional, nothing is too much trouble and at all stages you are guided through the process.”
“Kelly was AMAZING!! So helpful and accommodating, she made organising the trip easy. “
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR TOURS
This trip is perfect for letting pupils fully immerse themselves in London’s unique environment, as there’s more time for sightseeing. You could even go on a theatre visit and experience the glamour of London’s West End!
Explore India’s capital and the contrasting Old and New Delhi. Travel on to the Aravali Eco Village, and gain an insight to rural India, its crafts, customs and traditions. Then to the legendary Taj Mahal in Agra, before discovering the hidden palaces in the pink city of Jaipur.
This trip gives your group a chance to experience more of this captivating city across 5 days.
WHY CHOOSE US?
With over 20 years’ experience, we adore everything that educational trips have to offer, opening young eyes to other cultures, iconic landmarks and inspiring a passion for subjects taught in class. We also appreciate the importance of providing best value and meticulous planning.
For teachers, we know what a commitment you are making and how little spare time you have. So we aim to take care of every detail of your tour and share our expertise with you to reduce the pressure.
- We have a vast experience of supporting teachers to offer a wide range of trips, from educational tours to adventure pursuits.
- We strive to offer the very best value, always. Our pricing is totally transparent; we are committed to reducing supplements wherever we can and absolutely no hidden charges.
- We offer specialist itineraries to suit different school and college needs.
- Our highly experienced Tour Organisers will guide you through the preparation of your trip, always available to you and helping open doors usually closed to tourists. Their aim is to exceed your expectations.
- We have a 24-hour telephone support available during your trip.
- Safety is always our number one priority. We have a STF approved Safety Management System and risk assessments. we are also proud to be accredited LOtC Badge Holder.
- You will have financial protection from the moment you book your trip to your safe return because we’re fully bonded through ABTA and ATOL.
Are you looking for advice or information about planning your school trip? Take a look at our blog:
A practical guide for music directors who want to make their first step in taking their choir, orchestra or band on a European concert tour.
We've rounded up a few handy and funny phrases that you'll probably hear around the mountain - Check out our mini ski dictionary
Normandy is one of those places Sylwia always wanted to visit but had never had the chance. So what could have been better than to join in a trip organised by the Normandy Tourist Board?