1. Andorra benefits from being one Europe’s cheapest ski destinations, this makes it a perfect choice for everyone, especially youngsters still finding their ski feet.
2. Both Vallnord and Grandvalira offer something for everyone. While there are plenty of green and blue slopes for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers can be challenged with a selection of red and black runs.
3. Why not see what Andorra’s shops have to offer? Andorra is known for its duty-free shopping, so perhaps both you and your students will be keen to bargain-hunt in free time.
4. We’re sure that you and your students will be working up an appetite on the slopes, so we’ve included hot lunches in the price for our Andorra ski tips. Tuck in and give yourselves the energy to get straight back on the slopes.
5. Sun tan in the snow! Despite the chilly temperatures, Andorra’s bright sunshine is sure to get you a winter glow to come home with.
6. Our Andorra school ski trips provide ideally situated accommodation – ski slopes and snow on your doorstep!
7. Vallnord combines three different ski resorts, offering every skier a great variety of slopes. Similarly, with a total of 110 pistes, Grandvalira is Andorra’s largest linked ski area, offering high altitude skiing between 1,300 and 2,640 metres.
8. Andorra has more than just skiing to offer, there are plenty more activities to get involved with – from the highly recommended Tristania Lake Trail to the historic Casa de la Vall, let your students learn and explore Andorra on and off the slopes.
9. If you have time, be sure to visit the town of Les Escaldes, just outside Andorra la Vella, the country’s capital. Superb views feature the many hot springs that the town is home to.
10. School ski trips are an ideal way to see your students get active and learn a new skill outside of the classroom, in a very different environment. After all, skiing isn’t something you can teach in your PE class.